Role Category : Admin/Maintenance/Security/Data warehousing
Role : Security System Administrator
# of Positions : 1
Job Location : Gurgaon
Need By : In a weeks’ Time
Job Description -
- Understanding of Microsoft Azure cloud, Azure technologies, network operations, private & hybrid cloud administration
- 5-7 years of cloud & network system administration level experience
- Demonstrated work experience building & managing Microsoft Azure cloud environments
- The Candidate will be working within a team to build, implement security on Azure Cloud.
- The software environment is primarily based on Microsoft technologies, Linux Redhat distributions, and a variety of open source components and toolkits.
- You are an IT Infrastructure & Security expert with experience in a high availability environment.
- Played a role in the implementation of security standards that are aligned with a recognised certifications.
- Have proven experience and references in dealing with Cloud based infrastructure environment such as Azure, Office 365 and VMware vCloud.
- Maintain and operate AAA (AD, LDAP, RSA, RADIUS, TACACS, etc) and logging (Syslog, Splunk, etc) infrastructure
- Define and maintain SIEM filters, rules and alerts, write and operate reporting and data mining scripts for security events and logs
- Investigate network and host based security events, deploy and maintain IPS/IDS and HIDS/FIM solutions
- Manage events and triage from detection to resolution, coordinate with Support and R&D teams in finding ownership
Mandatory MINIMUM requirements –
- Very good spoken and written English
- Expert level experience in security concepts / best practices
- Expert level experience in Cloud computing
- Experience with Databases (MSSQL , MySQL and Oracle)
- Expert level experience in Virtualization (VMware, Xen, Hypervisor)
- Expert level experience in designing and working with the Disaster recovery scenarios
- Strong experience with backup and recovery environments
- Understanding of Microsoft Azure cloud, network operations, private and hybrid cloud administration
- Understanding of IaaS, PaaS, SaaS and Cloud design.
- Understanding of virtualization management and configuration
- Understanding of networking (TCP/IP, DNS, security, network topology, switch/router configurations)
- Understanding and ability to promptly diagnose and remedy cloud related problems and failures
- Bachelor’s degree in IT related field or equivalent experience
- Certifications in Developing, Architecting, and Implementing Microsoft Azure
Certifications in cloud operations and networking highly preferred