- Handling digital ownership of certificates for varied manufactured components and products
- Inability to effective date the certificates.
- Physical marks can be forged.
- Inability to carry metadata against physical.
- Customer can issue certificates (and marks) to its customers as asset transactions that are efficiently transmitted to the intended recipient and securely stored on the Blockchain.
- Each certificate can contain a complete image of the certificate and custom fields for important meta data such as: Certificate Number, Report Reference, Issue Date, Recipient, Standards, etc. and is accessible via Dapp (QR Codes) to manufacturers, suppliers, retailers and consumers.
- Technology used – Multichain 2.0
- Immutable and forgery proof
- Increase speed of execution of certification process
- Reduced costs
- Increased customer trust
- Increased security via cryptographic verification